Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Worn Out Yet Satisfied

Wow.. Thought wanna blog like 1 week ago but only got the time now.. Am I really so busy? Haha.. The past week basically can be described as excited, fun yet with butterflies dancing in my stomach all the time.. O ya, wrote the blog yesterday but the stupid connection problem, and could not save, which means that I have to rewrite, ish.. So irritated.. Anyway, here goes..

Just started my new official job in Vads under M1.. All I can say is only wow.. A whole new experience and a whole new world.. Was very nervous for my job yet happy for the new beginning, so contradicting huh.. Almost ran late on my first day caused by my way terrible sense of direction but thank God I managed to reach in time and all.. The first day was pretty cool, got along well with my fellow batch mates and trainers..

The rest of the week zoomed by so fast.. It's really fun and interesting to learn new stuff, though some are quite dry making me sleepy.. On Friday, the tiredness from the week finally sank in, seriously, never been so tired for ages ady.. So hard to bring myself to work.. Haha..

Guess only now I can feel how tired working can be.. This I don't really mind but the one sad thing is, no time for myself.. Imagine after work, reached home then shower and eat, by that time it's ady around 7.40 to 8pm.. Then revised the day's lesson for about 1 hour, facebook plus read my novel and all, it's 10.30pm and time for bed.. Can't even watch tv.. Crazy la.. And by the time the end of the week comes, I am so worn out that I spend most of the time snoozing.. Life o life.. Nvm la, at least the job is satisfying, for now anyway,haha..

Just an update bout the job, now I'm undergoing my 3 weeks training with 4 assessments, actually 2 of them ady down, so 2 more to go, hooray.. And after that, will go through 5 weeks of on the job training (fish tank) then ta da, officially working ady.. Can't wait man, counting the days..

Up til today it's 1 and a half weeks ady, can't believe man, so fast.. Hope to pasa all the assessments and be a good employee.. Tat's the target now.. Hehe.. Will try to post some of our pics soon..

Gtg, need to rest early today, can snooze any second man!


No comments:

Post a Comment