Friday, October 23, 2009

The End of In ClassTraining..

Finally.. Last day of training, ok la, more precisely, in-class training.. So fast, feel like I just started yesterday.. But anyhow, am looking forward to the next stage- on-the-job training for 5 weeks.. Although sounds like kinda long but, well, time flies right.. Hehe..

Today went double jack with a senior, was totally stunned when I see her handle the case.. So fluent, so smooth and so easy.. I am like, wat man, how am I gonna do that?? Totally freaked out..
Excited yet nervous, haih..

Today's a relaxing day, once and only I guess.. Role play in the morning, then go for lunch together to celebrate out so call graduation.. Went Sri Melaka, quite nice but regretted, should have tried the mutton rendang.. Then went back office for dessert, a chocolate cake our trainer baked especially for us, yummy.. Then seniors joined us for a game session and finally, mini graduation session with our manager and trainers..

I feel so tired and lazy now, dun feel like doing anything, even dragged myself outta my bed to online, haha..

Well, all in all a great and memorable day.. Fish tank, here I come..

No comments:

Post a Comment