Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Turning Worst

Ahh.. I'm super bored, please assign me with something to work on..

Today is another day, the same as the past few weeks.. But the few days is not too bad, as although nothing much to do, there is still something little here and there.. But today is the worst, though my supervisor is here, but up til now since 8.30am, I still have nothing, not even a tiny bit thing to do..

Some of my friends say it's kinda cool, don't have to work too hard, main job is to sit around and then get paid.. But I 'm not this kinda person la, I need to do stuff, I'll go crazy sooner or later just sit around like that.. My mom always say that I should be initiative, ask them is there anything I can do.. I did ask, but they really got nothing for me.. I am not sure why in the first place the company wanna hire new staff, I mean, are they too rich or something?

OWH, please call and save me..

No comments:

Post a Comment