Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finally, but why can't I see the light yet?

Finally, final year project completed.. Ok, maybe not totally, still have to edit a little to create the hard bound copies, but 90 percent done, now just waiting to collect it back and add some final touches.. Hooray! Btw, the final sem is coming to an end, only one more cls to go, suddenly felt that everything in this sem passes so fast, wonder is it a good thing or the opposite.. After this wed, only have to worry bout the finals and hard bound and puff, complete my studies (not official yet as the convo is next March).. Working life however, is not easy.. A big part is due to interest I guess, I'm trying my best to work on it.. I hope so anyway.. Better not talk too much bout it now.. Just in case..

What I did during this holidays? Hmm.. Well, I watched a couple of movies or so, (Up, The Proposal, GI Joe, Aliens in the Attic, Orphan) and finished a novel (My Sister's Keeper).. O ya, I went back to AS for 2 days, main purpose is to setttle some documents, didn't do much besides that except some stuff I regret after doing.. Anyway, I hate regrets.. What I hate about it is I did some stuff I promised I'll not repeat.. I hate myself.. Why can't I stand firm, I always melt when facing the issue.. This time, I've decided to seriously put a stop to it, I can't go on any longer.. I'll break.. I do not want to go through it every once in a while.. I want it to STOP! Yes I Will. I will be torn and broken, but it's better now than later right.. Gambateh!

Ooh, tomorrow got a class party, kinda like a graduation party in Tony's house.. Should be a blast.. It's kinda like a pot bless, am bringing curry chicken.. But the most important thing is, hopefully I don't get lost on the way there.. Hehe.. Well, all the best to us..^^

1 comment:

  1. ow.....what the thing that u regret and look so gloomy?sayang...

    ReplyDelete