Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a day..

Sometimes things just turn out so differently.. Went to uni this morning happily but after the presenting questions thing during tutorial, my mood took a full 360 degrees turn.. Well, how do u feel when your work all could not be use n got shouted by? Really don't know what he wants, suddenly this suddenly that, how m I gonna cope? So contradicting.. Wat kinda work is this? Anyway, lost my mood and I skip the next class just in case I can't control myself.. Went for lunch in a new Korean place which is, hmm, very disappointing, not good at all.. Well, I just wanna forget everything and start over, hoping this time our questions will be ok.. Need prayer.. Spend 33 bucks on a text, broke now, hopefully it is useful, or else, haha..O ya, the good news is, my prayer was answered, wee.. So my mood was lifted a little..

The rest of the day was ok, did what i planned and a little FYP, hoping I can manage my time better.. Heavenly father, please answer another one prayer of mine..^^ Though it is a want, but now I think it has became a bit of a need as well cause I can save a lotta time waiting for it to settle down, especially during this critical period..
Signing off, hopefully i can have a fruitful day tomorrow, doing what I m suppose to do n not holding up..

No comments:

Post a Comment