Monday, July 6, 2009

Tired!

How did it begins? Ah.. Well, mega sale started on sat, so went shopping bright early on sunday at 10am, and guess what, I wasn't the only one with the bright idea of going early to avoid the crowd, lol.. Overall it was a fruitful shopping spree, got most important stuff on my list with a few minor items need to be put on hold as I am outta my budget..^^ Did a bit of sweeping in the evening but finally gave up, haha.. Ate instant noodles for the 3rd day in a row, no more if possible for the coming 2 months.. All was good until I woke up this morning and my whole body ache.. And not sure for what reason today I am super sleepy.. Can sleep anytime anywhere.. But, at least I am done with part 1 of my C3, so wee, very happy.. Hopefully can get everything done by this week.. Early class tomorrow again, dread morning classes.. What to do.. Better go sleep now..

No comments:

Post a Comment