How did it begins? Ah.. Well, mega sale started on sat, so went shopping bright early on sunday at 10am, and guess what, I wasn't the only one with the bright idea of going early to avoid the crowd, lol.. Overall it was a fruitful shopping spree, got most important stuff on my list with a few minor items need to be put on hold as I am outta my budget..^^ Did a bit of sweeping in the evening but finally gave up, haha.. Ate instant noodles for the 3rd day in a row, no more if possible for the coming 2 months.. All was good until I woke up this morning and my whole body ache.. And not sure for what reason today I am super sleepy.. Can sleep anytime anywhere.. But, at least I am done with part 1 of my C3, so wee, very happy.. Hopefully can get everything done by this week.. Early class tomorrow again, dread morning classes.. What to do.. Better go sleep now..
Contoh Teks Eksplanasi
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment